Empaths Need To Raise Their Vibrations
Many empaths feel that empathy is a curse they can’t escape from. Sometimes when I am attracting a lot of peoples negative emotions and pain I start feeling the same way. I am not going to make you think that just because I have pretty good control over my empath that I never suffer. Sure it happens. But usually when I sit down and think about it there is a reason for it.
This past weekend I just couldn’t seem to break the connections to my parents. Of course the first thing I thought is “Why suddenly am I having trouble?” Unfortunately when i am not feeling well because of the emotions and pain I feel from others my head is not clear either. Connections sometimes feel like they cloud my head and it is hard for me to focus. But I get up the energy to do what I have to do for myself and also for others because if I am no good to myself I am no good the others or in helping to spread light. So I ask my spirit guides to help me, cut the cords (to others), drop/drain my energy down into the ground to be transmuted, ground, protect, and then bring in energy from Mother Earth and the source (central sun that I visualize is sitting behind the physical sun).
I feel that what comes next is where sometimes we make a mistake. At this point you think you are done and should be good to go. But what suddenly cause you to pick up those connections and start feeling everybody? There is one things that even I often forget about. Raising my vibrations.
Vibrations are like your frequency. The easiest way for me to explain it is that you want your vibrations/frequency to match up with what you want to come to you. Happiness, calmness, joy, good health, abundance. If you know anything about the Law of Attraction you understand what I am talking about. Raising your vibration means uplifting yourself into a positive place. Changing thoughts, emotions and our physical environment from the negative to the positive.watch film Fifty Shades Darker now
You want to be a vibration match to what you want to attract. If you picked up a connection to someone who is angry and frustrated and then you reacted with those emotions it brought your vibrations/frequency down. Basically you were brought down to the level where those angry and frustrated people are vibrating at. Of course you don’t want that because being down there you guess it, you will pick up more negative emotions and more connections to people who are at that frequency. For some of you the light bulb should have just come on with a big “Ahhhhhh haaaaaaa!” lol.free hosting no ads
So you get it right? You need to bring your vibrations back up so that you won’t keep empathically picking up those connections. There are many ways to do that and things you can easily do to keep those vibrations up.
- Check your associations – If you are people who vibrate at a low frequency it will be harder to kept your energy up and continue vibrating at a higher frequency. In a way, you are who you associate with. If some of them are family or friend who you don’t want to break your association with just consider taking a break from them periodically.
- Purify Yourself – Consider ways to remove or lessen the toxins in your body. A one day (or longer) juice fast, eating more fruits and vegetables, drinking plenty of water (an absolute must), etc.
- Exercise – Even if just a cleansing walk outside to be with yourself and nature. Mother nature is very healing. Or perhaps just a walk barefoot in your own yard or garden taking plenty of time to breath and touch and communicate with all the plants. This is very grounding as well.
- Smile & Laugh – Start smiling. It may not feel natural at first but you will notice it feels real good. Watch a funny movie or some comedy on television.
- Music – Your favorite upbeat music is a great way to raise your vibrations. Get up and dance. On Grey’s Anatomy I love the part where they “Dance it out!” They are raising their vibrations and getting out of the funk of the day. Yes…it really does work! Don’t worry if you look silly…I am sure I do when I do it.
- Hug a child – Ahhhhh the energy of a child is so nice. Now don’t get arrested by freaking out your neighbors by going after their kids and demanding a hug. Nothing will squelch your vibrations more than sitting up in a jail cell trying to explain that you are not the neighborhood pedophile. lol. Better yet if you have kids get down on the floor and play with them. Even though your idea of a good time may not be Leggo’s it will do wonders for your vibrations and getting your mind off of adult things.
- Journal – I write in my journal at least every other day and of course I write here as well. It does wonders for me. I get things off my chest and do some wonderful self exploration. Sometimes you will find that messages just flow out from your higher self.
- Meditate – if you can at least get into the habit of meditating every day if only for 10-15 minutes. Nothing fancy is needed. I just sit on my sofa with my feet on the floor, close my eyes, clear my mind and as thoughts enter I just push them away. Don’t worry if at first you can’t clear your mind. Before you know it you will be able to do this easily and you will start looking forward to that time.
- Prayer – Did you know that prayer raises your vibrations. Well any spiritual activity raises your vibrations. You can say the rosary or just a simple prayer you make up. Not all people are on a spiritual journey so also consider saying mantras. The simple “Om” or “Om Gum Ganapatayei Namaha” which translates into “Hail the remover of Obstacles, symbolized by Ganesh.” I will post some mantra’s along with how to pronounce them and their meaning.
- Use Creativity – Do some arts and crafts, practice an instrument, work on your garden, etc. I am sure you can think of some creative things you like to do even if it is just working on a puzzle. I am not really sure if playing online computer games work but I don’t see why not.
By the way, raising your vibration also helps to develop your psychic abilities.