The symbol of the dragon represents spiraling DNA, the path into greater enlightenment. The Chinese Dragon, or Lung, symbolizes power and excellence, valiancy and boldness, heroism and perseverance, nobility and divinity.
A dragon overcomes obstacles until success is his. He is energetic, decisive, optimistic, intelligent and ambitious.
- None of the treatments listed on my websites or in the training manuals are meant to be a substitute for proper medical diagnosis, treatment or care from your GP/Medical Practitioner.
- I do not diagnose conditions, prescribe medication or interfere with a medical professional’s treatment. If you are currently taking prescribed medication, do not stop taking it without your doctor’s advice.
- If you have any concerns regarding your medical condition please speak with your doctor or other licensed medical professional first.
- I do not accept responsibility if you choose to treat yourself using any information from my website or training manuals.
- I accept no responsibility for any loss or damages caused as a direct or indirect result of the use or misuse of any information contained on this website or through attunements.