Download Manual Now
Tiger Reiki was initially channeled by Korey Long. The initial energy was used by “intent” only (no symbols or manual). The system has recently been expanded to include the symbols and other practices.
According to the founder, Tiger Reiki “helps to balance those who work with it as well as those receiving it. It is excellent in use for meditation and adds a sense of ‘aggressiveness’ in working to heal via this energy. Even with this admission, it also is a very soothing energy as well.”
Tiger Reiki is a powerful energy, not just through it’s connection with the tiger but its symbolism. The tiger has an important place in the mythology of many world religions and regions.
Buddhists, for example, consider the tiger to be a symbol of spiritual illumination, due to the tiger’s keen ability to see in the dark. An image of a tiger walking through a bamboo forest represents the human soul, which is strengthened by faith as it struggles through the Forest of Sin.
In Chinese mythology and symbolism, the tiger is the King of the Beasts. Five tigers serve to guard the universe against the forces of chaos.
This is a self attunement. The instructions to attune yourself are within the manual.
- None of the treatments listed on my websites or in the training manuals are meant to be a substitute for proper medical diagnosis, treatment or care from your GP/Medical Practitioner.
- I do not diagnose conditions, prescribe medication or interfere with a medical professional’s treatment. If you are currently taking prescribed medication, do not stop taking it without your doctor’s advice.
- If you have any concerns regarding your medical condition please speak with your doctor or other licensed medical professional first.
- I do not accept responsibility if you choose to treat yourself using any information from my website or training manuals.
- I accept no responsibility for any loss or damages caused as a direct or indirect result of the use or misuse of any information contained on this website or through attunements.