Medicine Buddha Reiki
Note: The Attunement Certificate IS included in this course. You will receive it immediately upon completion of the course.
The Medicine Buddha is the Buddha of healing. Historically, it is believed helpful to meditate on his image and to chant his mantra with the desire to alleviate suffering and attain enlightenment. It is thought that Dr. Mikao Usui, the originator of Reiki in its modern form, may have meditated on the Buddhist sutra of the Healing Buddha as part of his efforts to rediscover the original healing practices of the Buddha.
The Medicine Buddha is an enlightened being who has unbiased compassion for all living beings. He protects living beings from physical and mental illnesses and other dangers and obstacles, and helps them to eradicate the three poisons-attachment, hatred, and ignorance-which are the source of all sickness and danger. He is the “Buddha Doctor.”
The seven Medicine Buddhas are not only very powerful in healing disease, but in purification, for both the living and the dead. The Medicine Buddha practice can purify even those who have already died and liberate them from suffering. It is also powerful in bringing success, both temporary and ultimate.
- None of the treatments listed on my websites or in the training manuals are meant to be a substitute for proper medical diagnosis, treatment or care from your GP/Medical Practitioner.
- I do not diagnose conditions, prescribe medication or interfere with a medical professional’s treatment. If you are currently taking prescribed medication, do not stop taking it without your doctor’s advice.
- If you have any concerns regarding your medical condition please speak with your doctor or other licensed medical professional first.
- I do not accept responsibility if you choose to treat yourself using any information from my website or training manuals.
- I accept no responsibility for any loss or damages caused as a direct or indirect result of the use or misuse of any information contained on this website or through attunements.