Violet Flame Reiki
Note: The Attunement Certificate IS included in this course. You will receive it immediately upon completion of the course.
A Reiki given by the Lady Quan Yin to Ivy Moore
It was while Ivy Moore was meditating upon Quan Yin, and wishing to develop better healing skills using Reiki, that she received approximately forty symbols for this purpose. She called this Reiki ~Violet Flame~ , and dedicated it to the Lady Quan Yin who gently attuned her to the symbols she had received. This Reiki has a warm compassionate touch, and offers a great healing to both spirit and body when used. It is also good to use over long distances.
It is advised that it can be given to any student of Usui Reiki Level II or above, primarily because of the large number of symbols. Ms. Moore believes the symbols are sacred and private. She does not display them openly to recipients of Reiki, if she discusses Violet Flame with her client at all. She merely uses the Reiki as she would Usui Reiki, and invokes a symbol if she feels it is needed.
There are four levels of Reiki, but the attunement can be given at one time, or over a series of appointments, again, mainly due to the large number of symbols. You may choose to attune your students to Violet Flame in a series of attunements for the same reason. However, if one uses a Reiki box, similar to that below, it can easily be done all at once. Please read her instructions on how to do this. She takes the attunements very seriously, and I can attest to the success of her technique! One can attune another in Violet Flame, only after completing both Usui Reiki Level IIIb (RMT), and Violet Flame (all 4 levels.) Note that there is an attunement symbol given in the last level of VFR.
- None of the treatments listed on my websites or in the training manuals are meant to be a substitute for proper medical diagnosis, treatment or care from your GP/Medical Practitioner.
- I do not diagnose conditions, prescribe medication or interfere with a medical professional’s treatment. If you are currently taking prescribed medication, do not stop taking it without your doctor’s advice.
- If you have any concerns regarding your medical condition please speak with your doctor or other licensed medical professional first.
- I do not accept responsibility if you choose to treat yourself using any information from my website or training manuals.
- I accept no responsibility for any loss or damages caused as a direct or indirect result of the use or misuse of any information contained on this website or through attunements.