White Tara Reiki
Prerequisite: Kundalini Reiki Master preferred.
Note: The Attunement Certificate IS included in this course. You will receive it immediately upon completion of the course.
White Tara is sometimes called the Mother of all Buddhas and she represents the motherly aspect of compassion. Her white color signifies purity, wisdom and truth. The peaceful, compassionate White Tara is known for long life, healing and serenity. She is associated with longevity. She is the protective, helpful and comforting mother who shows limitless kindness, generosity and protection towards those who are tossed in the ocean of suffering. Her love heals the at the source of disease, bringing health, strength, longevity and beauty. She is also known as The Wish-fulfilling Wheel.
Receiving the attunement: Some hours after the attunement you should have integrated the energy completely, and you can work with this system.
- None of the treatments listed on my websites or in the training manuals are meant to be a substitute for proper medical diagnosis, treatment or care from your GP/Medical Practitioner.
- I do not diagnose conditions, prescribe medication or interfere with a medical professional’s treatment. If you are currently taking prescribed medication, do not stop taking it without your doctor’s advice.
- If you have any concerns regarding your medical condition please speak with your doctor or other licensed medical professional first.
- I do not accept responsibility if you choose to treat yourself using any information from my website or training manuals.
- I accept no responsibility for any loss or damages caused as a direct or indirect result of the use or misuse of any information contained on this website or through attunements.