Download Manual Now
Channeled by Jean (Gina) Myrner. To align with the energies of the bodhisattvas first one needs to become acquainted with their wisdom. Buddhists may take the bodhisattva vows in order to initiate their spiritual journey.
Non-Buddhists also may feel drawn to cultivate the ways of the bodhisattva.
The nature of the Bodhisattva is apparent from a teaching story in which three people are walking through a desert. Parched and thirsty, they spy a high wall ahead. They approach and circumnavigate it, but it has no entrance or doorway. One climbs upon the shoulders of the others, looks inside, yells “Eureka” and jumps inside. The second then climbs up and repeats the actions of the first. The third laboriously climbs the wall without assistance and sees a lush garden inside the wall. It has cooling water, trees, fruit, etc. But, instead of
jumping into the garden, the third person jumps back out into the desert and seeks out desert wanderers to tell them about the garden and how to find it. The third person is the Bodhisattva.
Bodhisattvas vow to amass inconceivable amounts of merit, which they will dedicate to all other sentient beings, so as to help them attain Awakening. Such great vows are made and the bodhisattva devotes his/her powers to helping others attain Nirvana The promise to keep bodhisattva vows applies not only to this life, but to each subsequent lifetime until enlightenment. Thus these vows continue on our mind-stream into future lives.
Example of a Bodhisattva vow adapted from Kim Dieu’s translation:
Countless sentient beings, I vow to help to cross the ocean of existence.
Eternal Sufferings, I vow to end.
Innumerable spiritual methods, I vow to study and comprehend.
The buddha’s unsurpassable supreme dharma, I vow to realize.
To continue to follow along this path seriously I highly recommend also finding a teacher of the Dharma.
- None of the treatments listed on my websites or in the training manuals are meant to be a substitute for proper medical diagnosis, treatment or care from your GP/Medical Practitioner.
- I do not diagnose conditions, prescribe medication or interfere with a medical professional’s treatment. If you are currently taking prescribed medication, do not stop taking it without your doctor’s advice.
- If you have any concerns regarding your medical condition please speak with your doctor or other licensed medical professional first.
- I do not accept responsibility if you choose to treat yourself using any information from my website or training manuals.
- I accept no responsibility for any loss or damages caused as a direct or indirect result of the use or misuse of any information contained on this website or through attunements.